Mass Pass Mass Pass

A problem, maybe?

Regardless of what is typed in, the game counts the answer as right; aslo after the first playthrough, the game shows the passwords already answered in the box when you play again.

Cramer diagrams Cramer diagrams

Interesting.

It's all a little messy visually, but they seem to make sense. Nice work with the programming.

kknots responds:

So do you think that a graphics-drawing flash projects requires good artwork?
Aren't those graphics themselves, which the computer outputs to the screen, considered the art?

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

Neat,

Reminds me of Dark on microsoft's Xbox Indie games. It's a pretty fun puzzle game, it'd be cool to see a full version of this.

MAX0T0NIC MAX0T0NIC

Glitch...

first of all, to even play the game, put the code stop(); on the first frame of gameplay. Otherwise it keeps flipping back and forth between your preloader and menu.

I can't review your gameplay untill you fix this problem.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Sounds pretty cool

It might just be my keyboard, but when i'm playing the lead with it, sometimes it keeps playing the note after i release the key to play a different note. Other than that, this sounds good. I compose some of my own music like this, so it was an interesting game to try.

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Very Fallout3-esque

The game itself is pretty interesting. I can see alot of Fallout 3 inspiration in the art. Unlike most "find the difference" games, this one is actually pretty challenging.

Good work.

William and Sly William and Sly

Nice game.

Alot of people said it gets boring, but it's not really that bad. I would call it "relaxing". The music + graphics + rainy environment + low-action gameplay makes it a chill game to play if you're stressed out. I've tried making platformers for flash, and it isn't easy, so screw all those haters out there who think they know it all about flash games. I've yet to get the Deviation, sensitive nose, and Sly fox acheivements... I'm working on it. I do have one suggestion though. You should make it so that after you have a certain number of those fly things following you, it should turn that white magic thing on. Nice choice on the main character, foxes are pretty intense.

Graphics: 10
Gameplay: 6
Music/Sfx: 10

Fashion For School Commem Fashion For School Commem

WTF with all these girl games?

WTF is with all these little girl targeted games submitted tonight? Seriously, if you're trying to make money off of these, Newgrounds is not where you'd put them. Nobody will play it, most of us are 14-21 males who wouldn't enjoy these games.

I made them all go to their graduation in their bras and underwear.

Tribes project: train-tak Tribes project: train-tak

Nice animation, but...

It needs more sound. Was there supposed to be alot more than there is? because I only heard the "loading sequence" thing. Sound would fill the void this submission has.

mstarmach responds:

yeah, actually there is meant to be more sound, i'm not sure what happened but i will definitely try to amend that, cheers!

Ludus-expertus Latina Ludus-expertus Latina

id est bonum (i guess...)

Nosco Latinam duos annos, id erat facile.

De ludus, eheu, non optissimus designo, sed non pessimus.